23 LAWS OF MASSIVE TEAM BUILDING
Imagine for a moment , if you will …right now, sitting on a beach, Free from your 9-5 job because you did this one thing!?
But before I tell you that one thing, I want you to know that I too suffered from the 9-5 make someone else rich deal, till I got sick and tired of the bullshit!
I re- tooled into internet marketing and have slowly but surely won back my own freedom.
I’m Rodney Warren, and to close the loop, the one thing, that has made many people be able to quite their 9-5 job, including myself is Online Network Marketing.
Part of this great lifestyleis to build a team of likeminded people, after your vision, selling for you as you sleep in different tongues, in different nations across the globe.
In today’s post we will discover 23 LAWS OF MASSIVE TEAM BUILDING.
The Law of Story Memory: Using stories while you teach will help people retain your message. Use analogies, stories and illustrations if you want your team to
remember your training.
The Law of the Third Party: The ability to get people to listen to you comes from some social authority, and social authority is created from edification. Bring in a third party to the mix in your trainings who can share the success you’ve helped him create.
The Law of the Time Trap: When you initiate a strategy in your business, it has work on a one to one ratio or less. Once you initiate the strategy, it can’t require anymore work from you to maintain the strategy after it starts working or it will
create a time trap.
The Law of The Fast Start: The first activity you want someone to do when new people join your business should result in someone else joining.
The Law of Viral Sustainability: Any sales or team building process needs to
sustain itself when you remove yourself. Like a virus it should attach itself to
everything and replicate.
The Law of Duplication Levels: You must be able to teach what’s working to
people who don’t know how to do it, and it must work without them understanding why it works.
The Law of the Producer Leader: Do everything in groups. Teach while you’re learning. Personal conversations should always sell and promote.
The Law of Numbers: Your main focus should be on 2 items: bringing in the
numbers to find the leaders, teaching the leaders to bring in the numbers.
9. The Law of Training Efficiency: The system trains people all the time. You don’t
train them. You don’t train your team to train people. The only time you’re going
to train people is when you’re selling. Training is a much better way to get people
to meetings than selling.
10. The Law of Time-Gap: Every time something stops, you have to restart it again.
You never want it to stop because that gap replicates and replicates on a
11. The Law of System Ambiguity: Your system must be built in a way that is
timeless and ambiguous, or your processes and systems have to be recreated
every time the market changes, and your momentum and synergy will restart
at zero every six months.
12. The Law of the Synergy Effect: You need to have one vision, one training system,
and one cultural system and stay consistent in your messaging.
13. The Law of the Taproot: If you excite a person, you excite a person, but if you
excite someone below them in their organization, it excites everyone in the
whole sponsorship tree. It’s like lighting a fire at the bottom.
14. The Law of the Lid: People will only be able to grow a business to the capacity that
is limited by their internal belief sets, knowledge, level of action, and level of work.
You are the lid on your organization. If you want your team to grow, you have to
grow. Your team will only grow as big as you are, so you have to keep growing and
dreaming bigger all the time.
15. The Law of the Distraction Principle: If something negative happens in your
business, you solve it with a promotion that’s louder than the distraction.
16. The Law of the Vampire: New blood is the lifeblood of an organization and it’s the
furthest person downline who’s the most excited and who’s producing the most.
You want to constantly look for who’s new that you can get out in front of people.
17. The Law of Belief Change: People will not change what they’re doing if you don’t
change what they believe. Everything that you’re doing and saying must be done
with the specific intention of creating belief shifts in the people around you, which
will change their energy.
18. The Law of the Prophet: A prophet is able to effectively reconstruct a person’s
belief systems and help them to do things in a new way conversationally. You must
develop that prophetic like presence as you’re building your organization so you can
actually increase your power and increase the changes you’re creating.
19. The Law of the Vision: Your vision needs to be compelling to people in your
organization and people who are looking at joining.
20. The Law of the Inner Circle: As your organization gets more and more removed
from you generationally, you get more powerful.
21. The Law of Promotion: Everything you’re doing, from selling, to events, to speaking,
is always promoting, all the time.
22. The Law of The Dream Builder: The core task of a team builder is building the
dreams of their team. When a person builds a dream on the inside, they build a new
world on the outside. By helping people build a dream, they start to create a new
world. Building dreams builds your team.
23. The Law of Alignment: Every action you take must be done in full alignment with
belief in yourself, belief in your company and products, belief in your prospects and
list, belief in your team and leadership, and belief that what you do is going to create
the result that you want.
Steal the Secrets of Massive Team Building & Duplication in Your
Home-Based Business that the Biggest Leaders in the Industry
Either Don’t Want You To Know, or Just Don’t Have Time to Teach You!
Discover Top Money Earners Tips, Tricks & Strategies for Attracting Customers, Distributors,
& Affiliates, without Picking Up a Phone to Prospect, Recruit, or do a Single 3-Way Call!
Get Access to the How-To Guide for Massive Team Explosion FREE: